The increasing use of mobile technology has made it possible for people around the world to search for local businesses on the go. This is especially true for travellers who are not familiar with a new city and want to find shops, restaurants, and hotels to stay in. Sadly, a lot of businesses have failed to stay on top of their local search optimisation (SEO) efforts and might be losing opportunities daily. If you are a website owner with a physical location, this guide can help you make the most of local SEO:
Optimising your Site for Local SEO
Optimising your site for local SEO involves adding information to your site. You can achieve this when you Hire MediaOne SEO Agency. When optimising your site for local searches,
keep the following tips in mind:
- Claim your Google My Business page.
- Ensure the address of your business is the same as on your site.
- Get reviews on your My Business page.
- Use structured data for your company name, phone number, and address on your site.
- Ensure a Google map is embedded on your site.
- Make your site mobile-friendly
Google reviews must be from genuine customers. Contact your loyal customers and ask them to post a review. Also, you can add a link to your My Business page on your site so your customers can see it when they visit your site.